Handmade Network»Forums»Site Feedback
Ben Visness
109 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.
Library feedback thread
Edited by Ben Visness on Reason: Initial post
The library is now live: https://handmade.network/library You can post any feedback or issues you find here!

There are a couple known issues right now, which should be addressed in the near future:

• Columns sometimes look very broken in Firefox. It works fine in Chrome and Safari, and possibly other webkit-based browsers.
  • The "Mark threads here as read" link on library resources does not work. (Thanks to Martins for reporting this.)
511 posts
Library feedback thread
Edited by ratchetfreak on
it might also be worth going through some of the old forum threads to find resources, for example this thread pointing to a playlis...ng a vulkan renderer from scratch

edit: and long link names shouldn't be truncated like that
Ben Visness
109 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.
Library feedback thread
Thanks for the suggestion. And sorry about the CSS; I have no idea what's going on there but on our task list it goes!
ivn
Ivan
1 posts
Library feedback thread
Thank you very much for assembling the library!
It's really great to have such place for my own education and to direct interested colleagues to.
Tomasz Tomczyk
1 posts
dziablo
Library feedback thread
Hi, library is very cool, a lot of useful resources posted already.
Is there a way to see resources added by date, so I could visit library page from time to time and see what's new?
Ben Visness
109 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.
Library feedback thread
Thanks for your feedback. We just added a list of new additions to the library home page, so you can easily find the latest entries. We also added a single-page view of all resources, which should make it easier to find a specific thing if you don't feel like browsing all the categories. We plan to beef up that single-page view in the near future.