Finally i removed the requirement to link against user32.lib and shell32.lib - all the functions are dynamically loaded properly.
But you still have to link against kernel32.lib thou for calling LoadLibrary.
Also i changed the command line parsing to use "CommandLineToArgvW" instead of my implementation and fixed some critical bugs in other parts.
Including to that i added a working ffmpeg demo which i plan to make a simple player out of it - for testing all functions of the library ;)
- Changed: [Win32] Load all user32 and shell32 functions dynamically
- Changed: FPL_ENUM_AS_FLAGS_OPERATORS_INTERNAL requires a int type as well
- Fixed: MemoryAlignedAllocate and MemoryAlignedFree was broken
- Added: FPL_IS_ALIGNED macro
- Fixed: [Win32] Crash when window is not set in the InitFlags but FPL_USE_WINDOW is set.
- Changed: [Win32] Use CommandLineToArgvW for command line parsing