c[ode]clap»Forums
44 posts
UI bugs
Just wanted to post a couple small issues. Neither are critical but noticeable. 00.01.05 -4

Variable names are not always copied to watch window correctly. I think you mentioned a fix for this in one of the previous releases but I am still seeing it. For this example indexPosition and count have been truncated.

Right click context window does not resize after changing the font size.
spx
148 posts / 1 project
UI bugs
Thanks for reporting. Both will be fixed in 00.01.06. The fix you mentioned addressed an issue that would insert an expression like "variable.member.member" (member being the same one).
I will very likely only require a few additional days for .06 instead of the full week mentioned here
44 posts
UI bugs

After trying 0.02.01 it is now displaying all struct members properly. Issue above has been resolved.
However now "Run to cursor" and "Set break point" is not working. I had the same issue with the 0.01.07 releases. Looks like .06 is the last version that was working for me.
spx
148 posts / 1 project
UI bugs
joe513

After trying 0.02.01 it is now displaying all struct members properly. Issue above has been resolved.
However now "Run to cursor" and "Set break point" is not working. I had the same issue with the 0.01.07 releases. Looks like .06 is the last version that was working for me.

This is now fixed in 00.02.01-2. I try to do as much as possible using the keyboard (F4 and F6) so I haven't noticed this yet. But I noticed that apparently neither of these keybindings can be seen in the bottom panel nor the help window..
44 posts
UI bugs
spx

This is now fixed in 00.02.01-2. I try to do as much as possible using the keyboard (F4 and F6) so I haven't noticed this yet. But I noticed that apparently neither of these keybindings can be seen in the bottom panel nor the help window..

Keyboard shortcuts even better, I try to stay away from the mouse as much as possible also. Either way thanks for the quick fix, both methods are working now.