Handmade Network»Forums»Site Feedback
Simon Anciaux
1341 posts
Site feed page
When clicking the "Mark all posts on site as read" link on the /feed page, it goes back to the homepage instead of the feed page. It may be intentional, but it's no what I would expect.

Can you add the RSS feed in the html markup <link ... /> so that you can use the browser's RSS button from anywhere on the site ?
Jeroen van Rijn
248 posts
A big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey _stuff_
Site feed page
mrmixer
When clicking the "Mark all posts on site as read" link on the /feed page, it goes back to the homepage instead of the feed page. It may be intentional, but it's no what I would expect.

Can you add the RSS feed in the html markup <link ... /> so that you can use the browser's RSS button from anywhere on the site ?

Right, that's starting to become a pet peeve of mine as well, because I use /feed to keep tabs on the site. It more or less has the same implications as I outlined in the other thread about where you return after you login. So if I don't find anything objectionable there, I'll make it work here too.

And as for the RSS <link>, sure, we can do that.
Jeremiah Goerdt
208 posts / 1 project
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Site feed page
Kelimion
...So if I don't find anything objectionable there, I'll make it work here too.

\o/

This makes me happy