We are currently in the process of converting the website to the new design. Some pages, like this one, are still broken. We appreciate your patience.
Handmade Network»Forums»Site Feedback
Simon Anciaux
1363 posts
Site feed page
When clicking the "Mark all posts on site as read" link on the /feed page, it goes back to the homepage instead of the feed page. It may be intentional, but it's no what I would expect.

Can you add the RSS feed in the html markup <link ... /> so that you can use the browser's RSS button from anywhere on the site ?
Jeroen van Rijn
248 posts
A big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey _stuff_
Site feed page
mrmixer
When clicking the "Mark all posts on site as read" link on the /feed page, it goes back to the homepage instead of the feed page. It may be intentional, but it's no what I would expect.

Can you add the RSS feed in the html markup <link ... /> so that you can use the browser's RSS button from anywhere on the site ?

Right, that's starting to become a pet peeve of mine as well, because I use /feed to keep tabs on the site. It more or less has the same implications as I outlined in the other thread about where you return after you login. So if I don't find anything objectionable there, I'll make it work here too.

And as for the RSS <link>, sure, we can do that.
Jeremiah Goerdt
208 posts / 1 project
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Site feed page
Kelimion
...So if I don't find anything objectionable there, I'll make it work here too.

\o/

This makes me happy