We are currently in the process of converting the website to the new design. Some pages, like this one, are still broken. We appreciate your patience.
Handmade Network»Forums»Site Feedback
Simon Anciaux
1363 posts
Login doesn't bring back to the previous page

When I log in from a forum thread, after the login I'm redirected to the home page instead of the thread I was in.

And the login page layout changed, which looks suspicious.

Ben Visness
113 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.

I swear I tested that. And yes, the page is different - I went through yesterday and updated all our authentication pages since so many people will be joining for the jam tomorrow. I’ll see if I can patch up this login issue.

Ben Visness
113 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.
Edited by Ben Visness on

I can't reproduce this - when I log in from this very forum thread, I am taken straight here. Even when I mess up the password once and am taken to the standalone login page, I still end up here, because we preserve the relevant parameters as we go.

8 posts

Just tried this, I am also unable to reproduce this glitch.

Simon Anciaux
1363 posts

Try from this page https://remedybg.handmade.network/forums/t/8496-is_there_a_doc_somewhere_that_tells_how_to_get_hex_display_in_watch_window#26645

From this thread it's working. Maybe it's only an issue from sub domain ?

Ben Visness
113 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.

Ah yes, now I know why that would be happening! I've made this issue to track it. Probably won't have time for a little bit due to jam stuff though, sorry.

Simon Anciaux
1363 posts

A quick reminder to look at this issue.