My goal is to have a debugger that you can use for daily work by the end of 2018's first quarter. Ideally, it'll be ready sooner, but I'm imposing a deadline to keep things moving forward. Once we get closer to the next prerelease date, I'll let you know where you can get ahold of the newest version. I left Patreon and am looking toward Gumroad, SendOwl, and Itch.io. We'll see how that pans out.
Here's the plan:
- Minimal features in a standalone debugger
- Inform API design as I build the first version of the debugger
- Get users
- Add crucial features to debugger while staying as minimal as possible
Once prerelease v2 (pre02) is ready, there will be 3 tiers for you to choose from:
- Standalone Debugger
- Standalone Debugger + Lysa Library
- Standalone Debugger + Lysa Library + Source
Once my forced vacation is over (read: the kids go back to school), I'll be putting my head down and pushing hard towards pre02. It's a huge milestone that I'm really looking forward to.
You stay classy.