- Added JSON configuration files in the Resources/Configuration folder that contain a variety of configuration options for Const Port. Edit these at any time and then use the Ctrl+R keybinding to reload the configuration
- Added a RegularExpressions.rgx file in the Resources/Configuration folder. This file uses a custom syntax and is used in conjunction with the configuration files to allow you to easily define regular expressions without having to escape them in JSON strings.
- Replaced the hard-coded line coloring to be defined by the user using Regular Expressions
- Added an option for a regular expression that increments a generic counter. Use this to have Const Port count occurrences of some line for you
- Added an option for a regular expression that automatically adds a line break
- Fixed a bug where we weren't able to open COM ports above COM9
- Did some work to try and get Const Port to run on Windows 7. Still need to do more work on this but I've made some improvements on the required OpenGL version