Hi, I'm using Codeclap 0.9.7.1 on x86_64 linux (Ubuntu 20.04)
- Running an X11 application in codeclap and closing it with the window's 'X' button, codeclap will not close the process correctly, e.g. If I continually open and close an application this way and
pgrep <application>the list of PIDs grows. If I close the application with 'Stop/F12' this 'persistence' doesn't happen.
- If I load a shared object with
dlopencodeclap does not pick up its debug information and does not stop at any function breakpoints inside the shared object.
- When I stop an application and then start it again I would like codeclap to remember where my cursor was previously. I find it annoying having the cursor start at
main()all the time and having to scroll to the part of the code I was just at.
- Implement a memory window like in Visual Studio
- Implement gdb server support (useful for qemu and embedded projects)