We are currently in the process of converting the website to the new design. Some pages, like this one, are still broken. We appreciate your patience.
Handmade Network»Forums»Site Feedback
Ben Visness
113 posts / 9 projects
HMN lead.
More options for project background images
I have a twofold request here:

1. We should have the option to remove a background image from a project after we upload one. I uploaded an image that didn't work well but I had no way of reverting to the default background.

2. I would like the option to configure how background images appear. In my case, I wanted my background image to tile, but instead it stretched across the entire screen. (The most flexible way to handle that would be custom CSS for the project page, but I realize that could be...heavily abused.)
Abner Coimbre
321 posts
Founder
We could do 1 without much fuss, but 2 would be restricted precisely for the abuse factor. I see no problem adding this to our work queue; once it's done we'll mention it on the monthly news (and link that on this thread.)
Andrew Chronister
194 posts / 1 project
Developer, administrator, and style wrangler
One part of this request has been resolved with today's update- you can set your project's background display mode with the radio buttons under the upload form: