is a multi-award winning, CQC-registered, technology-enabled homecare provider focused on disrupting the UK's 15bn elderly care market. With 10 NHS partnerships, a 99% client satisfaction rate, and 40% month-on-month growth we are the UK's fastest growing care company. We've been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, Forbes, and the BBC, and most recently won Britain's Health Start-up of the Year from over 1000 applicants.
Both of our founders have been featured on the Forbes 30under30, and with their combined entrepreneurial experience have brought on several high profile investors including the CEO of JustEat, Microsoft’s former Global Head of M&A, and the former Chairman of Davos. We are looking to scale rapidly across the UK and internationally, and are assembling a dream team of people who are as passionate as we are to transform a sector, improve people's lives, and build a multinational business.
We are looking for an amazing Senior Developer - Frontend & Android Mobile to join our team. We are a high-performance team that values integrity and determination. We need a Senior Developer who is familiar with frontend development and Android Mobile development. The Senior Developer would be able to able to work in London, UK at least once a week.
- The Senior Developer will co-work on the development of the frontend CRM.
- Work on the development of Cera’s public website.
- Ensure the public website is optimised and performs on various platforms at all times.
- Either co-develop or take substantial ownership of the Android application.
- Work collaboratively with the remote Development team - Based in The Czech Republic and The Netherlands.
- Have regular contact with team members to generate ideas and offer insightful solutions to resolve any problems.
- Meet tight deadlines with a cool head.
- Increase client conversion and efficiency in the field based on successful frontend and mobile development.
- Ensure brand compliance and development is in line with branding guidelines across the front end website.
- Delegate implementation of frontend and mobile change/ development to the remote and UK-based teams through clear communication and prioritisation.
- Experience as a Senior Developer, ideally in a start-up.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as a part of a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- A drive to learn new technologies.
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities.
- Github.com, Gitlab.com, or bitbucket.org account with publicly accessible repositories.
Compensation & Perks
- ReactJS/ Redux/ RxJS knowledge.
- Developing Android applications in Java.
- Developing Android applications in C++ (preferred).
- Typescript knowledge.
- Demonstrable design skills.
- Competitive, full-time salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at an emerging healthcare company in Europe, working on a truly interesting product.
- Highly experienced team.
If you're interested, please contact Natalie Kalym at [email protected]co.uk
and send her a link to your Github profile and your résumé.
Full disclosure: Both Martin Cohen
and yours truly - Jeroen - are part of the aforementioned highly experienced team. Do let her know you found the job posting here, please. We're not receiving any kickbacks for it, but if you do get the job, it's nice to know Handmade Network is to thank for yet another job (as so many others recently). Thanks.