Please let me know if you are interested in this position or know someone who could be a good fit.

Note: this role is open for remote

About the role:

The Software Development team at GBatteries is responsible for bringing the systems and infrastructure powering our testing facility to life. As a Full Stack Dev on the team for the fall, you'll have the opportunity to own all aspects of a project from start to finish, while receiving mentorship along the way. You'll be building sophisticated web applications that aide our R&D team, and have ownership covering the designing, coding, testing, and deployment of the applications you'll build.

Knowledge and Skill Requirements:

Computer science or related background
Previous experience in at least 1 software development role in industry
If not, then relevant personal projects sufficient
Must haves:
Strong proficiency in Python
Previous experience building web applications
Experience with Python visualization tools (i.e. Plotly, Matplotlib, or similar)
Experience with Python data analysis packages (i.e. Pandas, NumPy, or similar)
Experience with modern web frameworks and libraries: (i.e. ReactJS, Django, Flask, VueJS, AngularJS, or similar)
Nice to haves:
Chef/Terraform, Docker, AWS/Azure/GCP
Version control systems (Git or SVN)
Understanding of RESTful APIs

What we offer:
Our mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of electric vehicles to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. Since being established in 2014, and with the only demonstrated technology capable of charging off the shelf lithium-ion batteries as quickly as filling a tank of gas, we’ve grown rapidly and are working with some of the largest manufacturers in the world.

We are working on many exciting projects towards our goal of breaking down the final barrier preventing the adoption of electric vehicles; range anxiety. We’re a growing company, and there’s still a huge amount to do. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work from day one, and have the opportunity to see the final effect on real world products. We encourage unconventional thinking, and seek resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.