Hello Community! I would to get people's opinions on a small handmade game competition for newbies (so me :D). The main reasons I thought of doing this are as follows.
1. To have a little friendly competition.
2. To keep myself (and hopefully others) motivate to finish projects more often.
3. It would be fun!
There are some questions that need to be answered before anything can happen.
1. How long will it be? (I was thinking something like a month?)
2. How will people vote?
3. What/will there be a prize for winning? (probably just bragging rights)
4. What themes if any
5. Does anyone actually want to take part in this?
6. Should their be weekly updates on everyone's games progress?
So, what are your thoughts?