CDbg»Forums
Ryan Fleury
204 posts / 4 projects
Working at Epic Games Tools (RAD). Former Handmade Network lead. Maker of Hidden Grove.
Modified Configuration Bug
Edited by Ryan Fleury on
Hey there!

I just started working with CDbg and am loving it thus far! I do, however, think I found an issue with the configuration. I was modifying my keybindings, and it appears that default keybindings persist after changes have been made. For example, I changed the "open file" binding to ctrl+o, and the forward-search binding to ctrl+f, but using ctrl+f seems to still open the file-opening dialog. The issue persists after a program restart.

Hope this was helpful; let me know if there is any more information I can provide to help.

Ryan
Nikita Smith
45 posts / 1 project
None
Delix
Hey there!

I just started working with CDbg and am loving it thus far! I do, however, think I found an issue with the configuration. I was modifying my keybindings, and it appears that default keybindings persist after changes have been made. For example, I changed the "open file" binding to ctrl+o, and the forward-search binding to ctrl+f, but using ctrl+f seems to still open the file-opening dialog. The issue persists after a program restart.

Hope this was helpful; let me know if there is any more information I can provide to help.

Ryan

Hi!

I have looked into the issue and found that debugger does not reset key bindings properly when loading a config file, fixed it right away. Thanks for telling me about this bug.
Ryan Fleury
204 posts / 4 projects
Working at Epic Games Tools (RAD). Former Handmade Network lead. Maker of Hidden Grove.
Awesome, thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to future updates. :)