CDbg»Forums
Ryan Fleury
204 posts / 3 projects
Working at Epic Games Tools (RAD). Former Handmade Network lead, member of the Dion Systems team, maker of The Melodist and Telescope
Modified Configuration Bug
Edited by Ryan Fleury on
Hey there!

I just started working with CDbg and am loving it thus far! I do, however, think I found an issue with the configuration. I was modifying my keybindings, and it appears that default keybindings persist after changes have been made. For example, I changed the "open file" binding to ctrl+o, and the forward-search binding to ctrl+f, but using ctrl+f seems to still open the file-opening dialog. The issue persists after a program restart.

Hope this was helpful; let me know if there is any more information I can provide to help.

Ryan
Nikita Smith
45 posts / 1 project
None
Delix
Hey there!

I just started working with CDbg and am loving it thus far! I do, however, think I found an issue with the configuration. I was modifying my keybindings, and it appears that default keybindings persist after changes have been made. For example, I changed the "open file" binding to ctrl+o, and the forward-search binding to ctrl+f, but using ctrl+f seems to still open the file-opening dialog. The issue persists after a program restart.

Hope this was helpful; let me know if there is any more information I can provide to help.

Ryan

Hi!

I have looked into the issue and found that debugger does not reset key bindings properly when loading a config file, fixed it right away. Thanks for telling me about this bug.
Ryan Fleury
204 posts / 3 projects
Working at Epic Games Tools (RAD). Former Handmade Network lead, member of the Dion Systems team, maker of The Melodist and Telescope
Awesome, thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to future updates. :)