This past week I started development on my 7DRL project. So this is my progress from Saturday to today (Monday).

(gif is pretty choppy, it actually runs very smoothly, check the video below!)

I was surprised that I didn't really have to make any major changes to my existing engine code. I've found a handful of bugs now that I'm actually battle-testing these systems, and have another user. There's a few things that popped out at me that I'll want to change when this is done, but all in all this is going smoother than I thought it would!

The development for this is happening at a separate repository, so I can have all of the media checked in. You can find my usual video-log here.