It was quiet on this project for a little while, but now i am back from holiday!
So here is a short progress about the current state of FPL and what is coming next.
What i have done since last time:
Since last time i haven´t done much, just added a few missing key translations (plus, comma, minus, etc.) and fixed up the C++ enum operator macro.
But i added another game demo (FPL_Towadev) which is a technical tower defence clone i am making for a code challenge.
While making this game, i needed a sort of game framework for loading fonts, doing rendering, mathy vectors, etc. so i started to built a game framework which is based on FPL. Also i moved all dependencies from all demo projects into a "dependencies" folder.
Oh and i have written two more libraries in the repository -> Final XML and Final Memory.
What will come next:
- Correct code documentations
Finish up the linux platform:
- Gamepad support
- Window resizable/decorated/floating
- Window minimize/maximize
- Window cursor show/hide
- Clipboard text set/get
- Get memory usage stats
- Add missing sections into the doxygen documentation
After i finish up all these things, i will start a extensive beta testing program and then release it as "1.0".