handmade.network » Forums » Site Feedback » Feature Request: Delete, Move or Close Threads
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
107 posts
2 projects

Annotator, supper gatherer and slammer of thunderous high fives

#6653 Feature Request: Delete, Move or Close Threads
1 year, 6 months ago Edited by Matt Mascarenhas on April 29, 2016, 7:14 p.m. Reason: Flattened the list

With these abilities:

• Deleted threads will no longer exist
  • Moved threads may be moved from, e.g. the Site Feedback sub-forum to an "Archive" or "Resolved Feedback" sub-forum
  • Closed threads will no longer be writeable and remain in the (sub-)forum they started in, but be either filterable so that they appear in the same chronological place if the filter is set to "show closed threads", or displayed at the bottom of the (sub-)forum
Kelimion
Jeroen van Rijn
240 posts
3 projects

A big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey _stuff_

#6655 Feature Request: Delete, Move or Close Threads
1 year, 6 months ago

Miblo
With these abilities:

• Deleted threads will no longer exist
  • Moved threads may be moved from, e.g. the Site Feedback sub-forum to an "Archive" or "Resolved Feedback" sub-forum
  • Closed threads will no longer be writeable and remain in the (sub-)forum they started in, but be either filterable so that they appear in the same chronological place if the filter is set to "show closed threads", or displayed at the bottom of the (sub-)forum

Your wish shall be granted. :)
Also, I already have backend support for it, I just need to hook it up to the frontend.
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
107 posts
2 projects

Annotator, supper gatherer and slammer of thunderous high fives

#6656 Feature Request: Delete, Move or Close Threads
1 year, 6 months ago

Kelimion
Your wish shall be granted. :)
Also, I already have backend support for it, I just need to hook it up to the frontend.

Such a Hero! <J