handmade.network » Forums » Site Feedback » [Feedback] TheHappieCat Interview
abnercoimbre
Abner Coimbre
165 posts
2 projects

Conquering the solar system.

#9647 [Feedback] TheHappieCat Interview
2 months, 3 weeks ago Edited by Jeroen van Rijn on Dec. 7, 2016, 1:55 a.m. Reason: fix email

This Saturday, Dec. 10 at 5PM EST, I'll be interviewing TheHappieCat on Twitch. I will not be taking live questions; instead, I ask you to post any questions you may have for her here. If you think it's too personal, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I encourage everyone to participate! She's very friendly towards beginners and no question is too silly.

Looking forward to the interview :)

-Abner

Programmer for a certain space agency.
Miblo
Matt Mascarenhas
87 posts
1 project

Annotator, supper gatherer and slammer of thunderous high fives

#9657 [Feedback] TheHappieCat Interview
2 months, 3 weeks ago

My Qs weren't particularly personal, but I'd emailed them before I spotted this 'ere thread.
sharazam
Felix Schütt
2 posts
#9741 [Feedback] TheHappieCat Interview
2 months, 2 weeks ago Edited by Felix Schütt on Dec. 10, 2016, 3:05 p.m.

- How did you get into the industry?
- Do you prefer video or text tutorials?
- What was your motivation to make a YT channel, even though there are already X number of sites on the internet explaining the same things?
- Has being a girl ever negatively effected you in this industry?
- Will you do programming videos in the future? About which topics in which language?
- Do you think somebody HAS to go to school in order to apply to companies? What counts most in applications, education or a good github profile?
- Do you sometimes get demotivated when things take longer to create than expected? What do you do against it?
- Coffee, tea or energy drinks?

So yeah, can't really think of any other questions.