handmade.network » Forums » Site Feedback » RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
mrmixer
Simon Anciaux
370 posts
#13913 RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
4 months, 3 weeks ago Edited by Simon Anciaux on Jan. 4, 2018, 7:37 p.m. Reason: Initial post

It seems that the rss feed doesn't contains the post names anymore, and is missing content from the forums and wikis in comparaison to https://handmade.network/feed.
mrmixer
Simon Anciaux
370 posts
#13940 RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
4 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for fixing the titles. The rss feed doesn't contains wiki entries present on the site feed page. Is it intended ? Is there another feed for the wiki ?
ChronalDragon
Andrew Chronister
198 posts
2 projects

Developer, administrator, and style wrangler

#13950 RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
4 months, 2 weeks ago

Looks like an oversight in how we're fetching posts, I'll take a look when I have a chance
mrmixer
Simon Anciaux
370 posts
#13992 RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
4 months, 1 week ago

It looks like wiki entries in the rss feed points to the talk page instead of the article (at least for the one article I saw GUI Program Skeleton).
mrmixer
Simon Anciaux
370 posts
#14010 RSS feed doesn't contains the name of the post, and missing content
4 months, 1 week ago

I think there is a problem with the id system for wiki articles in the rss feed. After seeing that some articles didn't make it in my rss reader, I opened the feed file and saw that the articles were all there. But their id is always "none". So I guess that my reader sees the same id and reject the new entries if there is still an entry I didn't delete.