Register
handmade.network»Forums»Site Feedback»Library feedback thread
Ben Visness
50 posts

HMN admin, Handmade Math contributor, high school robotics mentor/enthusiast, web developer, etc.

Library feedback thread
5 months ago Edited by Ben Visness on March 3, 2020, 10:20 p.m. Reason: Initial post
The library is now live: https://handmade.network/library You can post any feedback or issues you find here!

There are a couple known issues right now, which should be addressed in the near future:

• Columns sometimes look very broken in Firefox. It works fine in Chrome and Safari, and possibly other webkit-based browsers.
  • The "Mark threads here as read" link on library resources does not work. (Thanks to Martins for reporting this.)
483 posts
Library feedback thread
5 months ago Edited by ratchetfreak on March 4, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
it might also be worth going through some of the old forum threads to find resources, for example this thread pointing to a playlis...ng a vulkan renderer from scratch

edit: and long link names shouldn't be truncated like that
Ben Visness
50 posts

HMN admin, Handmade Math contributor, high school robotics mentor/enthusiast, web developer, etc.

Library feedback thread
5 months ago
Thanks for the suggestion. And sorry about the CSS; I have no idea what's going on there but on our task list it goes!
ivn
Ivan
1 posts
Library feedback thread
5 months ago
Thank you very much for assembling the library!
It's really great to have such place for my own education and to direct interested colleagues to.
Tomasz Tomczyk
2 posts
Library feedback thread
5 months ago
Hi, library is very cool, a lot of useful resources posted already.
Is there a way to see resources added by date, so I could visit library page from time to time and see what's new?
Ben Visness
50 posts

Library feedback thread
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks for your feedback. We just added a list of new additions to the library home page, so you can easily find the latest entries. We also added a single-page view of all resources, which should make it easier to find a specific thing if you don't feel like browsing all the categories. We plan to beef up that single-page view in the near future.