Hi. I work for a major software company that is publicly traded and has been in business for 30 years. Before that, I did a lot of other things including write books and win awards.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here, because I know how impersonal companies can be.
Showing me you wrote something in Swift for MacOS and iOS is not impressive to me unless I'm looking for someone to write iOS apps or MacOSX / Yosemite apps. Yosemite is several years old at this point so I'm probably not seeking a candidate with that kind of experience, if I'm making software that is trying to be cutting edge. Unless I'm part of the Mac Cult, I'm probably not going to give-rats-ass about it. I want to see proof that you are going to be a whiz at something relevant.
I just realized that was emphasized because it was your last repo.
Let's look at your other repos:
- Huffman algorithm: Shows you worked somewhere else. Also demonstrates a common algorithm and is written in C++ good job.
- KittehAdventure: So far the coolest one I've seen. Well done, and wow is that cross-platform.
- PuzzleBomber: Interesting. There is a typo in the description.
- Topnet: Interesting, though I'm skeptical it works, you claim it does. Written in pure C, shows dedication to programming and computer science.
- NicoLiveTranslator: Interesting project but it's not clear how far along it is.
- PokomonToGo: I see you are an addict of Pokemon Go.
So, all in all, much better than my initial impression, though it might be a good idea to create a video demonstration of these projects, to show off your communication skills and to give a brief overview to you and your programming philosophy and experiences.
Good luck on the job search and don't give up. If you're on LinkedIn maybe sharing that link would help you network with recruiters who are seeking candidates for many open positions nationwide.
PS lose the yahoo email