The last subsidiary online London meetup was a great turn out, so looks like we will be doing more :)
Every 2nd Thursday of the month (12th November this month).
It will be at 7pm like the main meetup (the one on the last Thursday of each month -> 26th November).
Instead of having a presentation, we will solely be talking about programming & experiences.
Including things like:
- seeing what each other are working on
- problems that have come up while programming
- Incomplete ideas that need discussion to develop further
- things we have learnt recently
- our opinions that have changed recently
- and going over book collections (incl. Where's Wally) XD
If this interests you and you live some what around the London area.
Message back here or like the post on the Discord #meetups-london channel.
Since this is online, it does have to be exclusive to the London area exactly.
So if you live in the UK and this really appeals to you, pop by :)
We will be using the main meetup jitsi video call link.
So at 7pm 12th November go here: https://meet.jit.si/HandmadeLondon