Printing a floating point number, a string, and an integer with the same buffer, in my visual assembler.
The collapse functionality is also new.
Little bit of progress this weekend
Better re-arrangement of blocks
Some progress, but I am not sure how much sense it makes without being able to rearrange the blocks, or have a much better auto-arrangement
(Also, I need to do curves better)
My little experiment can now print numbers (as long as I specify the number of digits, baby steps)
I might capture a short video later.
Made some progress
I was struggling with lack of motivation lately, and today after a long period of time in which I did very little programming, I managed to accomplish something, very basic, but nonetheless it feels like an accomplishment.
I'm experimenting with an assembler development environment, front end first.
day 5 of 7drl:
Day 4 of 7drl, some audio sound. Not captured here, but already implemented, there is a win condition when successfully finding the way out of the cave.
Day 3 of 7drl challenge, don't know if I'm proud of the pace of the progress, but I thought I will share anyway. No loud tada this time.
day 1 of 7drl (7 days roguelike) challenge: Got some basic 2d graphics working. Wish me luck.
Since you guys seem to like my ascii art editor, here is what I've done with it:
This is my new ASCII (read: codepage 437) art editor, there are many like it, but this one is mine ^^
I did a thing!
Wanted to draw simple graphs where I can start typing immediately, but couldn't found an app that I liked.
Ended up writing this small program.
I wrote a second post in the series of math-from-scratch:
It started as a UI library, and now it has a basic collision detection/resolution... idk..
I made this simple editor with my attempt at a UI library. The buttons in the top-left corner are for loading/saving/clearing and entering/exiting fullscreen.
(everything is from scratch except for stb_image and stb_truetype, written in C and OpenGL)
not as impressive as most of the projects here, but I have to start somewhere
Been working on a UI library, written from scratch (with the exception of stb_truetype) in C and OpenGL.