A big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey _stuff_
Here's something that I've found somewhat annoying: User names are case-sensitive. For example, I cannot log in by typing "zedzull" (all lowercase), I have to type "ZedZull".
Profile page links are like this as well. https://dev.handmadedev.org/m/ZedZull and https://dev.handmadedev.org/m/ChronalDragon take me where I expect them to, but https://dev.handmadedev.org/m/zedzull and https://dev.handmadedev.org/m/chronaldragon redirect to the 404 page.
On the homepage with the activity feed, there is a sort of visual break or off-alignment with the project cards on the side. This may appear to the users as if the project cards are placed incorrectly. so I would say do either of the 2 suggestions in the picture. or come up with a third :P
A software engineer that enjoys living in enemy territory.
Firstly, good job on the website. Fast load times, great design (dat "HANDMADE" header! *drools*), and no-hassle input textboxes.
2. Enable markdown. I absolutely love markdown, and I think a lot of other devs will also be more used to it rather than the current  notation for text input.
+1 on the markdown. Also, the editor is very laggy; it cannot keep up with my typing speed.
Also, I can see the "new blog post" button. I can even write one... but no idea what happened to it.
Browser: Safari, Version 9.1 (11601.5.17.1)
It's slightly better in Chrome: Version 50.0.2661.86 (64-bit).
Quote 1 outerQuote 1 outer
[quote]Quote 2 inner
Hey, awesome site :)
This looks far cooler than I expected!
Sorry that I'm testing it just now.
- I can't upload new project logos for any theme.
- For some reason I can't upload a particular 1.08MB image. The server gives me the following error message: "413 Request Entity Too Large"
- Animated GIFs are usually larger than 2.5MB.
- When I remove my optional real name, the project page doesn't list me as a developer.
- For some reason the colors of uploaded images change (slightly, but very noticeable in our case) if displayed in the browser (chrome). Any idea why this happens? Is it scaling them poorly?
- Some images on https://dev.handmadedev.org/p/hero/f/game-discussion/t/706 seem to be way to big for the new theme.
I'm working on Milton, a paint program with infinite canvas. My mom thinks I'm awesome.