Here's a short demo of the curve UI
Day6 devlog (I couldn't work on my Jam project on day5): https://youtu.be/DmmKoz8XiJo I added a simple UI autolayout system and implemented dial knobs and a curve editor.
Day3: added code reloading, and a basic project settings file allowing to specify a build command to build the dsp code from the application with a keyboard shortcut. Also did some fancy overlapped dll loading to avoid shuting down the audio during reload.
I'm definitely not a fan of the CoreAudio API, and there's still a lot of kinks to iron out, but it will do for now!
I got some basic structured editing working for a scripting tool I'm making.